We want Webb Lake Resort to be a place where you and your family can have fun in nature’s playground. In order to help maintain our campground for generations to come, we ask that you follow a few rules:
- Speed limit on the campground is 5 MPH.
- All garbage must be placed in the dumpster. Campground waste only – do not dispose of electronics, tires, appliances etc.
- Quiet time in the campground is 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. This means no music or shouting after 10:00 pm. Any disrespectful camper will be asked to leave the campground without refund.
- Seasonal pool hours are 10:00 AM to sunset. No outside guests are allowed at the pool without prior permission from the campground.
- Campers are responsible for the behavior of your guests. Please see that your guests are aware of the rules. If your guests do not follow the rules, they will be required to leave the campground immediately, whether you are present or not. Only one trailer is allowed per site. Additional trailers or guest trailers are not allowed.
- All pets are to be on a leash, chain, or in a kennel. Pick up after your pet—clean up their poop by putting it in a plastic bag and disposing of it properly. Do not leave your pets unattended as many have separation anxiety and bark or cry when you are gone. You are responsible for your guest’s pets.
- Campers may not use a dock to park their boat unless you have paid for a boat slip. If a camper does not have a boat slip, camper must pull boat out after each use. No more than 1 boat per site. No more than 1 trailer (of any kind) per campsite.
- Return your vehicles to your site when you go out on your boat—you may not leave them near the beach or condos.
- All boats parked on the docks are private property and no one may sit in or fish from someone else’s boat.
- Do not use your ATV to launch your boat as it will tear up the launch.
- Absolutely no cutting down trees or brush. Notify the campground if you have trees to be cut.
- Absolutely no repairs to the maintenance systems at this resort such as electrical, plumbing, etc. – please tell the campground if there is an issue with something.
- Continual operation of motor vehicles on campground property (does not include necessary travel) is not allowed. Operation of motor vehicles by underage, non-licensed drivers is not allowed, and the campground does not accept responsibility for their safety.
- ATV & golf cart drivers must be at least 16 years of age, hold a driver’s license, and be fully insured to drive on resort property.
- Campers are allowed to access the ATV trail system via the road that runs to your site subject to local rules and regulations. Operating an ATV anywhere other than on the road is not allowed. Please be considerate when driving your ATV on the campground roads to access the trail system.
- Trailers are to be kept in good repair and lots kept clean. Lots are to be raked and cleaned no later than the end of Memorial Day weekend. If the campground has to mow or pick up refuse in your lot area, a minimum of $75 charge will be assessed. You are expected to keep your lot mowed and cleaned.
- No unlicensed, unused or non-running vehicles are allowed in the campground. A 20-day grace period will be given after which a $15 per day charge will be assessed in addition to towing at the camper’s expense.
- No commercial operations are allowed without permission.
- No fireworks can be discharged in the campground.
- No hunting or discharging of firearms on premise is allowed.
- No storage or dumping of hazardous material is allowed.
- Camper is responsible for removing all invasive species from your boat. Campers must inspect boats for invasive species prior to launching. You are responsible for abiding by all lake rules & regulations.
- The seasonal contract rate is limited to the sole occupancy of camper’s trailer and camper’s' immediate family. Camper’s immediate family is defined as camper, camper’s spouse or significant other and all unmarried children.
Webb Lake Resort is designed for seasonal campers and families, so we do not offer overnight camping. We value your safety and security at Webb Lake Resort and want to maintain a strong sense of community with our year-round campers.
We welcome pets. We do ask that you respect other campers and keep your pets either on a leash or within your campsite at all times.
Yes! Webb Lake Resort is gated for your protection. Access is only granted with a key-fob. Additionally, campground management is on-site for your safety and convenience.